Monday 13 March 2017

THE HEREDITY KILLER. By. SHAHID DEFOE

During the early ages of medicine Sir William Osler, published in 1892 under the title "An Undescribed Variety of Hereditary Oedema." Discovered a foreign inherited disease which is now world widely known as Milroy’s Disease.
Milroy disease is a condition that affects the normal function of the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system produces and transports fluids and immune cells throughout the body. Impaired transport with accumulation of lymph fluid can cause swelling (lymphedema). Individuals with Milroy disease typically have lymphedema in their lower legs and feet at birth or develop it in infancy. The lymphedema typically occurs on both sides of the body and may worsen over time.

Milroy disease is associated with other features in addition to lymphedema. Males with Milroy disease are sometimes born with an accumulation of fluid in the scrotum (hydrocele). Males and females may have upslanting toenails, deep creases in the toes, wart-like growths (papillomas), and prominent leg veins. Some individuals develop non-contagious skin infections called cellulitis that can damage the thin tubes that carry lymph fluid (lymphatic vessels). Episodes of cellulitis can cause further swelling in the lower limbs.

Milroy disease is a rare disorder; its incidence is unknown. Milroy disease is inherited in an autosomal dominant pattern, which means one copy of the altered gene in each cell is sufficient to cause the disorder. In many cases, an affected person inherits the mutation from one affected parent.
Treatment for this rare disorder is first-line treatment for lymphedema is complex physical therapy. This treatment is aimed at improving lymphedema with manual lymphatic drainage, massage, and exercise. 

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2015. A precious friend told me about Dr. James' herbal blend in West Africa. She gave me her contact number and email address, I contacted him quickly so he could guarantee me that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and I will be cured forever I said Ok. I asked him about the healing process, he asked me to pay the fees that I did and in 5 working days he sent me the herbal medicine so he instructed me on how to drink for two weeks to get cured. I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine, so he gave me go ahead to drink it. So, after drinking for two weeks, I was cured. I am very grateful and I promise to recommend him to anyone with cancer and other disease like...Herpes,Hiv/Aids, pcos,
    Fibriodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Cardiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Adrenocortical Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.Hiv_ AIDS, Herpes, Inflammatory Bowel Disease,
    Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com.
    Whatsapp ... + 2348152855846]

    ReplyDelete